- A film can be created on almost any type of base material.
- There are quite a lot of types of material for use in spraying.
- Multi-layered compound film or inclined layered film can be easily created.
- The size of the base material is unlimited. Also, limited areas on large bases can be processed.
- There is no distortion of the base material due to heat spray.
- The speed of creating a film is very high.
- The work at the site is easy.
- Abrasion resistance, anticorrosion, heat resistance, thermal insulation, heat-resistant barrier
- High temperature oxidation resistance, electrical insulation, electrical resistance, conductivity
- Positron emission, shield effect of magnetism, extreme infrared radiation
- Light weight, fused metal resistance, decorative, enhanced stiffness
- Shorten control distance, good mold release, gap adjustment, oil free effect
- Sensor film, non-slip, preventing components from wearing, super-conducting film